Employee Benefits Consulting
As an extension of your Human Resources department, we work together with you to provide the following solutions and services:
- Establish goals and objectives with your management team.
- Market and analyse plan benefit costs EACH year to evaluate changes.
- Offer recommendations which would improve benefits or generate cost savings while ensuring your benefit program remains competitive.
- Train & develop staff members in employee benefits administration.
- Assist with updated information for your Intra-net communications.
- Educate employees in understanding the insurance benefits.
- Assist with claim issues and problems.
- Review summaries and plan benefits for accuracy and consistency.
- Work with insurance carriers and hold them accountable for their service.
- Benefits benchmarking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary & Multiple Benefits scheme
- Flexi Benefits System with Actuarial Services (HR Consulting)
- Corporate Wellness Programs
Services We Offer
Sime Darby Lockton provides employers access to competitive insurance markets for group medical insurance, term life, accident, outpatient, dental and disability insurance coverages.
What We Can Do For You
Employers choose Sime Darby Lockton when they need an objective advisor that represents the employer, not the insurance company. At Sime Darby Lockton, we believe Employee Benefits should be "client driven" rather than "product driven". Sime Darby Lockton is a major broker of Employee Benefits insurance on behalf of its Group (Sime Darby globally). The experience and technical expertise gained in also managing many other major employers Employee Benefits insurance programme positions Sime Darby Lockton as a major key player.
For any enquiries of our services, please contact:
It is always a good practice to regularly assess your employee benefits programme. We would like to offer you a complimentary, non-obligatory employee benefits review. This will provide you with valuable information and possible solutions to any problem areas. At the very least, we will confirm whether your current employee benefits are appropriate, relevant and how well they match your business and employee needs.
Email address: shamsul.sarun [@] sdlockton.simedarby.com
Tel No.: DID - 03 2772 2059
Back To Top